Saturday, March 4, 2017

A Swift Change of Plans

So I registered for Artomatic and went to orientation and site selection today. My friend Dennis, who is also a contemporary realist, suggested we show together in the same room space, and that's what we're going to do. The room has a good amount of wall space, and the three portraits I'd been planning to show would do well in there, but it occurs to me that I should really show some knockout, large, colorful work instead. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Wall space registry:
We'll start the spackling and painting of the walls this week. Everything's going to be discombobulated as far as my usual painting/exercise schedules go. But we're on the 9th floor, a very good place to be, and I'm very excited!

And I guess Robert is consigned yet again to the waiting list of Things To Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment