Friday, March 3, 2017

Color Adjustment

I decided to try tamping down the greens in this one; I'd cut a couple of beautiful landscapes by talented artists from an art magazine and have had them taped to my studio wall for several months. They seem to utilize more ochres than I do, and the greens aren't as intense, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Bluemont, September, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And I mixed up a lot of grey acrylic and brushed it on quickly over most of the sweater in Robert. Site selection is coming up at Artomatic, and that means that installation is not far behind. This needs to be finished!

Robert, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Last but not least, I picked out a few things here and there on:

Coffee With Andi, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)




No comments:

Post a Comment