Monday, September 11, 2017

The Need To Maintain A Schedule

If you are a woman artist reading this blog, you know how difficult it is to carve out enough time from your regular activities in order to paint. We have so many responsibilities. Right now I am challenged by events beyond my control, but I've still managed to adhere to my usual schedule. Here's this morning's work:

Old Town, Late Afternoon, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I added the green tinge to the tree shadow that I'd observed in a previous entry, but am not sure it looks right. Have been working on the sidewalk area, which has a bit of blue in it from the sky.



 Saturday Night At Le Diplomate, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

This one is so frigging tedious. I can't wait for it to be finished. The details on those tiny bottles are driving me to drink!


No comments:

Post a Comment