Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Sunny Thursday Morning

The oppressive overcast greyness we had yesterday put me off working, though I did manage to get some work done on several pieces. Today is gorgeous. I did some painting already on two of the America series, and will get to a couple of other works soon.

I seem to have settled into a schedule of sorts: I am actively working on 13 paintings, and usually get something done on each of them once a week. The America series needs to be expanded, and I have a couple of photos of models that are ready to be started, but I don't want to do that until I get another painting or two finished.

Here's today's work:

Caitlyn, © 2017, (America series) work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I'm much happier with the resemblance now, even though it's still not quite right.

 
Anne, © 2017, (America series) work in progress (click on image for larger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment