I realized the left side of the fire extinguisher was not correct; the top was further away from the side than the bottom, so I taped it all off and redrew it. Then I tried to get the contour shading right on the bottom label, but it's been a disaster. You can see how ragged the bottom of the label is— I'll have to wait for it to dry and then sharpen it up. This is not the sort of thing to be doing on a day when it's hard to focus. I'll pick up on something that doesn't need so much intense concentration.
In Case Of Emergency, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Post a Comment