Friday, February 22, 2019

The Last Drop Of Glazing Medium

Several of the pieces I'm working on lately are in a stage that requires glazing, so I was extremely unhappy to discover last night that I was down to the last few drops of medium. I eked out the final bit this morning while working on the fire extinguisher painting, but then it was time for a trip to the art supply store.

Store #1 had a deeply empty space on the shelf where the medium was supposed to be. I got distracted by some glittery things in the craft section but then moved on to Store #2, where I was able to snag the last bottle. So the green tiles will have what they need next time I work on them.

This afternoon: the two mannequins on the right; created some depth using the glaze. The flatness on the coat has been bothering me.

In Case Of Emergency, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)



No comments:

Post a Comment