Sunday, April 26, 2020

Another Wet Sunday

I've been growing some seedlings, and along with the plants I've been overwintering in the house, they are champing at the bit to get out into the garden. The weather as you know (I've been complaining a lot) has been dismal, cool, and wet, and today is just another example. I left all of the plants out overnight because temps were supposed to stay above 50, and today everybody looks fine. It's great to get the greenery out of my cramped little studio, and I'm hoping the temperature remains stable.

Anyway, I couldn't pull weeds today because, mud, so I got back to this painting until the cat came in and told me it was time to stop.

Sara Driving Across The Desert, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment