Friday, April 3, 2020

Hacking Around

I don't feel like I did anything useful on these four this morning, but at least I wasn't lying on the couch eating bonbons.

The first one: Maybe slightly better than it was? Still trying to get a handle on the color.

Light And Shadow, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Next: Still kind of "meh." I'm going to look at a lot of photos of clouds tonight and try to find something that communicates the mood.
 
Sky Over The Sudbury River, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Moving along: Trying to get a better sense of what I want the sky to look like, sort of more ephemeral. Added more color, let it dry a bit and then smooshed it around.

A Sunset For Karla, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Finally, picking out some details in the bar window.
 
Waiting At Le Diplomate, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment