Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Energized. Excited. Enthusiastic.

 Feeling pretty good since the news over the weekend, and have become much more active around the house and in the studio. I brought the entire Vineyard series upstairs, spread all of the paintings out, and had a good look at how they're working as a group. And they look pretty good to me! There was only one that stood out as being dull, so I've spent the day (so far) doing a substantial repaint. It looks much better to me now.

I'm excited at the prospect of having a show of these somewhere, once we get past the pandemic. I'm planning to do three more, which will bring the total to 15. It's not the best time of the year to visit more vineyards to take reference photos, because the leaves are pretty much dried out by now, so I'm looking at some pix from past visits.

 Vines, Near And Far, Breaux; Virginia Vineyard Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 


No comments:

Post a Comment