Thursday, November 12, 2020

The Rest Of The Day

 I pushed through the afternoon and worked on four more pieces:

 
 Vines, Near And Far, Breaux; Virginia Vineyard Series, © 2020, (click on image for larger view)  
 
This vineyard piece is now done; I realized the cast shadow from the clouds needed to be extended over the path, so I darkened that area. Also added some blue to the mountain in the background.
 
Unfinished Business II;  © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   
 
Decided to darken the back wall on the one above; also worked on the bottles.
 
For Rent,  © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  
 
Finished? Not finished? I did a lot of work on small areas; added two pedestrians in the background, darkened the underside of the tablecloth, refined the hair and the faces, cleaned up the edges of the chair, etc. I still see a couple of places that could use some more attention.
 
Bruce,  © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  

Finally, I allowed myself to have some fun. Painting fur is a pleasant task.


Orson,  © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment