Friday, June 11, 2021

Getting Back In The Game

 I took the Rising Stars painting to my local gallery today. It feels like it's been a dog's age since I showed anything new, anywhere. Tonight I plan to enter a couple of competitions and update my website, so I'm beginning to feel like the groundhog emerging from his winter nap. It's time to get visible again!

So, I worked on three more paintings this afternoon:

Another 4th Street, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)     
 

Cherry Cobbler, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 
 

 
Waiting At Le Diplomate, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    
 
We'll see what the weekend brings. Right now I have no plans, so perhaps I'll be able to do some more work.   
     
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment