Thursday, June 17, 2021

Grrrr

 Multiple interruptions today, and almost always when I'm trying to do something that requires the utmost focus and attention. It's very frustrating. But I did persevere, and here's today's work:


                    In Case Of Emergency,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)     

The above is yet another one that I HAVE to finish. It's been too long! Next:


                    Straight Ahead,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I've got another figure to Pshop into the right side of this painting, but today I kept to making the lower windows in the building at right very deep and dark.    


                    Chocolate Mousse,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)      

Darkened the edges on the fluted bowl and the plate.


                  Postcard 15, Tidal Basin,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  

I'm changing the shape of the trees, but this is the one I was working on when the final interruption occurred and I just put the brush down for the day.  Next session, I want to work on the Washington Monument.  


No comments:

Post a Comment