Monday, June 14, 2021

It's Monday

 I spent the weekend doing housekeeping on the computer, though there's still a lot left. I need to organize things, get rid of old files, and plan the path for future shows. But I did get an important app to work on the new computer, which will make a big difference in terms of the amount of time I spend updating files.

On Sunday, I took a good hard look at the form of the blossoming branches in the reference photo for the cherry blossom "postcard" painting and made some progress. I just did some more work on it, and am posting the results. Meanwhile, time for a break, and then to get on to other stuff. I'm hoping this week will be as productive as the last one.

   
Tidal Basin, Postcard #15, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    


No comments:

Post a Comment