Monday, January 15, 2018

Floundering

I just can't seem to get it together today. It's really difficult to draw in the architectural details on the Brooklyn piece, even with the aid of a grid. And the hand painting's background wall, which changes color subtlely from a warm white to cool, had to be gone over numerous times with a fan brush to even out the strokes. And even then, every time I wiped it off,I ended up transferring cat hair and dust from the paper towel to the paint layer.

I might work on something else tonight, but today was pretty much a wash as far as getting something accomplished.

When I Woke Up I Was In Brooklyn, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

  The Hand Of The Artist, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment