Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Slow Drying Time, Slow Painting

The background on The Hand Of The Artist is still tacky after a week. I've heard that Titanium White dries slowly, and there's a lot of it in the background, so I guess that's what's going on... I did work on a few places yesterday anyway, but it just needs to sit for a while.

  The Hand Of The Artist, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Today I wanted to cover some of those white spaces in Brooklyn; it took quite a while. The buildings in the distance are very small, in some cases, and it's hard to figure out where they begin and end. I'm also trying to limit the number of colors I use in an effort to keep it unified.

When I Woke Up I Was In Brooklyn, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  




No comments:

Post a Comment