Monday, July 23, 2018

It Feels Good To Get Back To Work

I finally feel fully motivated, after the debacle of late last April. Perhaps I just needed a week off with family to clear my head; I don't know... but I was happy to get back to work this morning and excited about both my current projects and some new ideas.

Selfies took over an hour and a half today, but again, the work is incremental, and I'm not sure you can see what I did. Most of the painting was done in the center of the piece.

Selfies, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Meanwhile, I am far behind on a couple of commissioned pieces, so I started the second one this morning. It will begin to shape up soon.
Wigs And Shades, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment