Saturday, March 28, 2020

It Seems Unfair

People who lived through World War II faced a lot of hardships and grief and they made a lot of sacrifices. What we're asked to do here in the States is to stay home. Not much of a sacrifice for me, I'm afraid; staying home and working is what I do on a normal day. I'm not bothered by not being able to go to the mall or the movie theaters and can get my art supplies delivered these days. So I feel somewhat guilty. The best I can do is work hard, pay attention to what's going on and be a good citizen. So this morning I'm trying to keep at my craft while I wait for Governor Cuomo's press briefing.

I wonder what it's like for people and especially artists elsewhere.

Mocha Treat, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment