Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Bits And Pieces Here And There

 I didn't get any substantial work done today, just repaired or repainted in a few places. 

 The last time I worked on the one below, I was happy with the application of a rosewood-colored glaze layer, but once it dried it was far too dark, so today I went back in and lightened up some of the wood grain.

Two Spoons, Stress Eating Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Next, I did some redrawing on two of the cats, and added some background color on Orson:
 
    Orson, Wall Of Cats Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

             Bruce, Wall Of Cats Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
And then I put more color in the background trees because they were still too muted, and why not go for it?
 
 Vines, Near And Far, Breaux; Virginia Vineyard Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 
 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment