Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Three For Today

 First off is the vineyard painting with the pink and yellow sky. I love working on this one. Today I added some middle greens to both the tree and the vines, and evened out the foreground to give the painting more of a sense of unity.

 Chrysalis Vineyards, Virginia Vineyard Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    
 
And here is the pond painting. Most of the upcoming work needs to be done on the marsh grasses and the foliage at upper right: I still can't get natural-looking greens.


 Tranquil Pond,  © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    
 
And here's the reworked door panel. It's amazing how bad my math is. I think the panels are close to the right size and placement now.
 

Variations On A Theme #2a,

© 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment