Thursday, August 12, 2021

A New Paint, An Old Paint, and A Decision

 First, the repaint: there are three pieces in the New Skies series that I'm just not happy with. After today, that's down to two that need repainting.

                      New Skies #7, © 2021 (click on image for larger view)   

Then the new piece. I don't know where it's going yet, I was just consumed with the idea of a warm sky:


                      Untitled, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  

And, while I did learn something about skin tones while working on this yesterday, I have come to the realization that I need to re-shoot the figure and change the lighting dramatically. I'll continue to work on the background until I get a chance to do the photography.


                     Untitled Mulberry Street Piece, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)      


No comments:

Post a Comment