Friday, August 20, 2021

Not Much To Show For It

 It's Friday, and I usually gt a lot more done in a day than I did today. I get kind of morose in the afternoons. I miss my cat. 

Anyway, here's today's work.

Face of central woman and some work on the figure at right:


                               Straight Ahead, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

Adjusted some of the darker shadow colors in the water, but I don't like the way it turned out at all; wiped away a lot of it:

                               Resting Place, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

Added more color to this one. It looks pleasant. I hope I don't screw it up by overworking it.


                               Untitled Sky, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

 
Hopefully after the weekend I'll get back in harness.

No comments:

Post a Comment