Monday, November 22, 2021

A Good Afternoon

 So, as the day wore on, I did get back into the zone. Here are the four pieces from the rest of the day:


                          Merlot At The Madison, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

Not bad! I finally got the odd purple-blue color right. And the neck of the bottle is more visible.


                          Profiteroles, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    

I don't know why I love this painting so much, but I do.

 


                          A Quiet Evening In Cambridge, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  

 As with the Merlot piece, I finally got the bluish sweater to work. How many times have I painted it in the past? At least twenty? But now I like it and I think the light on the shoulder works well.

Last but not least, fun with the pinpoints of light on the sputnik globes. I'll get back to this tomorrow.


                          Tuesday, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment