Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Done, and Almost Done

 I had to drive to Annapolis yesterday to pick up the painting that was in the Maryland Federation of Art's last show, and it was a trip not without a little drama. My cell phone skidded under my foot and the accelerator pedal as I was trying to figure out why the GPS system was trying to send me to New York City. Anyway, the best part of the day was gone by the time I got back, so no painting yesterday.

This afternoon I broke through the doldrums just enough to finish the chocolate cake painting:

                          Six Layer Indulgence, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

And this is one step closer. I need to enliven those apples and do a few touch-ups, but basically there:


                          Variations On A Theme 2a, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   


No comments:

Post a Comment