Monday, November 8, 2021

It's Dessert Week

 Lately I've been watching Season 12 of The Great British Baking Show, and last night was Caramel Week. If you've ever made caramel, you have to feel sorry for the bakers, it's a real challenge. 

Anyway, I worked on two of the remaining four dessert pieces today and am taking a break to rest my aching back (from being hunched over in the chair at the easel) before plowing ahead with the next one. 

I like working on the Profiteroles:

                          Profiteroles, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 

And I'd hoped this would be the last time I'd need to work on this, but I kept finding areas that need attention:


                          Six Layer Indulgence, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 


No comments:

Post a Comment