Monday, November 27, 2023

A New Work Week

 I'm looking forward to a week with no distractions, and I had better make tracks because the end of December will be busy and I've got 4-5 shows/opportunities to prepare for very early in the new year.

So: Today's work:

                                            Bowery Graffiti Wall (Revok + Pose), work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I made a mess of things by not carefully measuring the angle of the shadows from the lamplights at the beginning; now they're on different angles and it's going to be a pain in the neck to fix. 

                                         Night For Day, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Glad for the fact that this one doesn't have to be perfectly drawn, and I'm even going to let some of the colors bleed into adjacent areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment