Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Last Night And This Morning

I added a new layer of the brick color, which actually changes slightly from one panel to another. In the brighter areas, it's kind of an orangey color, in the darker ones it goes kind of blue-green. Eventually I'm going to have to do a glaze to unify everything. And I might take the air conditioning units out to focus on Joan herself.

                                                                           Joan (New York Short Stories), work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 

This morning I pencilled in some vertical lines using a T-square. I'm going to have to adjust next session. 

                                                          Starbucks (Homage to Hopper), work in progress (click on image for larger view)

This one is giving me so much trouble that I begin to wonder if it's going into the Failed Painting File. But I'll stick with it a little while longer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment