Monday, November 6, 2023

The Universe Conspires Against Me

 That's what it feels like; between the interruptions, the problems with the reference computer, the spam phone calls and other things, it's been hard to concentrate. I'm getting a little done here and there, but it requires a lot of patience.


                                           The Happy Hour II, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Those dark blue areas NEVER DRY. So I did get the effect I was looking for with the reddish glow around the lights, but not much else.

                                               I Was There Once, Too, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)
 

Did some fix-up work on the figure.


                                                                  3:51, Mulberry Street, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                 

Had some success with this one. It's actually starting to look like it's finished. Maybe I don't have as far to go as I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment