Thursday, August 3, 2017

Moving Things Along

Well, so much of what I wanted to work on is wet, so I got back to this painting today. It's part of a series that I want to shop around to galleries some time in the future. Haven't touched in the last month, so it was time to move it forward.

Stockton Street, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I think this one only needs two more sessions:

Susana, © 2017, (America series) work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And last but not least:

Atlantic Ocean Series #11, Dawn Phase, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I think I'm going to start on the last one in the Dawn Phase, Atlantic Ocean #12, very soon. It seems like a good idea to use the same palette at the same time I'm working on #11 to save on the cost of paint. Art supplies are not cheap.



No comments:

Post a Comment