Friday, August 4, 2017

The End Of A Productive Week

We had a lot of tree work done today, mostly removal of some trees that were damaged by a recent storm or that were causing problems. I hate removing trees, especially knowing how much they contribute to the environment, so today was extremely stressful for me. I take my refuge in painting, so i ended up getting a lot done while the sound of chain saws continued all day long.

Someone contacted me yesterday with a really great compliment on my work, so I feel motivated. That just added to my energy level today— I ended up working on 5 paintings, bringing the total of the week to 15!

Here's today's work:

Veronica, © 2017, (America series) work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Veronica is nearly done. There's maybe a little tweaking in one or two places, but it's almost finished.

Mehri, © 2017, (America series) work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Lots more to do on this one.

The Chair, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Atlantic Ocean Series #12, Dawn Phase, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Just started. Last one:

Stockton Street, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)






No comments:

Post a Comment