Thursday, June 27, 2019

Not Meeting The Goal

There's just SO much house/yard work that needs to be done right now that it's hard to get time to sit down at the easel. But here's the last two days' work.

Sky Series, B-2, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
I don't know. Do those even look like clouds?
 
Next:
 
Two Spoons, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
My attempt to paint in some diagonal wood grain is practically invisible, as it's picking up reflected light from the window.
 
Hot Fudge Sundae I, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Somewhat better results on the wood grain on this one; also I worked on the spoon. The spoon is fun! There's a tiny reflection of me in it, holding the camera up in the air.
 
Last:
 
Variations On A Theme #5, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
The decision to put in sunset colors at the bottom of the sky came about gradually.  I had intended for the sky to just get lighter, but then on a whim decided to look at some photos of the sky at dusk online. I still have to create a happy marriage between the lower blue layers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment