Friday, June 7, 2019

Trying to Mend

One of the minor side issues related to yesterday's traumatic experiences was that the plantar fasciitis in my left foot became markedly worse, so I've spent the day trying to stay off my feet. But I feel useless and non-productive. Watching the news and working on genealogy have both proved to be profoundly depressing, so tonight I turned to the dessert series.

I probably should have worked on finishing some of the earlier panels, but wanted to start developing these two. The Jerry's Artarama order arrived two days ago and now I've got all but one panel to complete the set.

Cherry Cobbler, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)


Chocolate Mousse, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 




No comments:

Post a Comment