Thursday, January 2, 2020

And So It All Begins Again

It turns out that when I finished working on December 13th, I put the brushes down and forgot to clean them. So this morning I had to spend some time soaking them in paint thinner and washing them out with Lava, The Hand Soap.

It was a wonderful holiday season, and I really enjoyed it after getting over the Bah Humbug lead-up to the festivities, which were filled with more decorating and baking and gift-wrapping than I wanted to do. But now it's time to get back to work.

Two Spoons, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Worked mostly on evening out the base color of the dish; a little on the whipped cream and spoons. Taking a break now, but MUCH more to catch up on in the coming weeks. And I have a brand new, exciting painting image to start, as a result of New Year's Eve dinner out at a fancy restaurant...

No comments:

Post a Comment