Thursday, February 6, 2020

I Know This Looks Bizarre

I just had to do something, so as late as it is I snuck back into the studio and slapped some paint on this panel.  I can't watch the news anymore. I don't even recognize my own country. Was I wrong to teach my kids to play fair, tell the truth, be kind to others (and to animals) and always do the right thing? Should I have taught them instead to be arrogant lying bullies?

Anyway, this will of course shape up in the coming weeks. As always, that first coat of paint is just a mess...

Light And Shadow, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
I did get a little good news today: "When I Woke Up I Was In Brooklyn" was accepted into the Maryland Federation of Art's online Curve Gallery show.

No comments:

Post a Comment