Wednesday, January 19, 2022

After A Break

 I've spent the last few days in a self-indulgent break, spending my time reading an excellent mystery novel, crocheting, and binging on Grantchester. But I had a FaceTime session with a very productive artist friend this morning, and that made me feel guilty enough afterwards to pick up the brushes again. So here's today's work:


                        Tuesday, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    

Tuesday, unfortunately, was still wet from the last session, so I was constrained in what I could do on the light tower. I'll get back to it soon.


                       A Blue Vase, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  

This will never look the way I wanted it to, but it's not so bad.

 Next, I tried something completely different, washing some blue over this panel and then rubbing some of it off:

 


                         Untitled Surrealist Piece, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    

And finally, some more work on the sky:


                        Sunrise Over The Cove, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment