Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A Three Piece Tuesday

 The piece below needs more work than I thought. Today I started with the flakes of salt, or whatever they are, on the tops of the profiteroles but then realized I needed to make the plate look smoother. I'm not sure it was a success.


                                             Profiteroles, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

 Then it was on to the big painting of the young woman crossing the street. I glazed some purple and emerald green over the folds of her dress, but it still shows up as black. Also worked the face, which needs to be lighter still.

                                            Straight Ahead, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

And then some pastel:

                                            Mirror Lake, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment