Friday, March 11, 2022

Somewhat Cheered

The slump I was in seems to have passed; the work I've been doing for this past week is looking pretty good to me, and I feel confident about the decisions I'm making on Daily Bread. So, that's a relief.

A couple of nights ago while lying in bed in the dark it occurred to me that if I want a sense of bluish light coming through the interior of Daily Bread I should use a bit of Gamblin's Radiant Blue in every color I mix. I tried that today and it's working well, though I really can't mix it into the darkest darks. 


                                           Daily Bread, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

 And yes, that is blue tape on the left side. I want those vertical lines to be crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment