Friday, September 16, 2022

4x4, or Maybe 5x5

 This is the start of a 24' square piece that I've had in mind for a while now. I drew in a grid in the upper left hand corner, planning to fastidiously transfer in all of the (very complex) visual information a square inch at a time. But as usual, I've gotten some squares confused and have already (see streaks) had to wipe out some of what I've carefully but mistakenly plotted in. The paln was to only work on a 4" square region every session, but that seems to have quickly gone to 5, and I think I'm going to have to use tracing paper in any case, to avoid mistakes.


                                                                    Persephone, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)                  

No comments:

Post a Comment