Sunday, January 7, 2024

Adjustments

Both of these little portraits have been troublesome; I feel like I've lost my groove on the series in general. But I've taken photos of some new folks over the last couple of months, and maybe That'll give me a fresh start.

Tamara looks very florid right now and I'll have to make adjustments on her cheeks next session; she was looking far too grey and pale but now I've overdone it.

                                                             Tamara (America Series), work in progress (click on image for larger view)

 
 Jack's shadowy face needed to be redrawn with paint. It was too wide, and my attempt to delineate the features was a disaster; it's much better now saying less than more.

                                                             Jack and Sylvester (America Series), work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment