Wednesday, May 17, 2017

An Extra Week!

My gallery director called up today and said I can bring in the paintings that are ready to show on the 22nd, and the rest the following week. That is great news! She needs to get an idea of where to hang things, and how to group the ones I'll bring in, and I need a little extra time to finish up. So I am breathing a sigh of relief. (And I'll get a chance to paint those 400 tiny rivets on the Pershing Square underpass!)

I did get back to those dapples on the street in Coffee With Andi, and feel like that part of the painting is done. Now to let it dry and then re-work the storefronts just above the street. It's close to being finished. I also painted in the steps on the post office building on the right; that part had been vague for a long time.

Coffee With Andi, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Also worked on He Knew Better but the photo I took of it isn't working. Will post it tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment