Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Slogging Through The Tech Problems

You don't really want to hear about today's trials and tribulations regarding the outage. It's been fixed, though there are still little glitchy things happening here and there; I do have some images to post.

Last night's cat painting: I'm trying to get some warmth into the grey fur. And I realized the reason it's so calming to work on is that applying the brush strokes is like petting a real cat.

Grey Tuxedo Cat, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
This next one was photographed too dark on the left side. The likeness on the guy is not too bad.
Waiting At Le Diplomate, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Moving on, I did a lot of drawing this afternoon, and am beginning to apply more color to the scene.
Closing Up, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Here is a closer view of the action. I started to experiment with that combination of Thalo Green and Alizarin that I mentioned in an earlier post; so far, so good. You can see it in the darker areas.

Closing Up, detail, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment