Monday, November 19, 2018

This Will Look Better Next Time

After sanding the surface, I began to repaint the sunset sky. There were still little grains of paint debris, though; the new Gamblin Radiant White has the sexiest consistency of any paint I've ever used; luscious, sensual, almost like heavy whipped cream, so I hope they're not from the Gamblin. I'll have to test it on a blank panel with a new, clean brush to find out.

Anyway, a couple of interruptions broke my concentration so I stopped before finishing, but the sky's coming along fairly well. Next time I should be able to get the blends finished.

L'Auberge Provencale, February, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Moved on to the iris painting:

Blue Vase With Irises, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment