Monday, April 8, 2019

Four Easy Pieces, and a Shawl

Okay, okay, I know; the photos below do not represent hours of work. The truth is, I'm so easily seduced by color that when I ran across a crochet pattern for the most magnificent shawl I've ever seen (see below the art pix), I had to put in an order for three balls of the yarn. It arrived on Saturday, and I've spent all of my free time crocheting. It's like a sickness.

But here are the little dessert paintings. I mostly blocked in some dark areas.

Heart Coffee, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Two Spoons, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Choose One, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Pot de Crème, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And here is a shot of the shawl. The pattern is called, "Lost In Time," and it's by designer Johanna Lindahl. The wool yarn is Zauberball Crazy from Schoppel-Wolle, in the colorway Malerwinkle.


 
This represents the first 26 rows of the pattern. 



No comments:

Post a Comment