Friday, April 26, 2019

Tornado Warnings

I was minding my own business, getting back into the groove with a painting, when my cell phone erupted with a hideous screech and an alert telling me that my area was under a tornado warning: seek shelter now. So I dropped everything and went to the basement, where my cat was already huddled in the most interior spot with wide black eyes. We waited it
out for a while but nothing happened. This is the second time in two weeks there's been an alert in this area.

I darkened a few shadows, added a couple of lines, and attempted to even out the red banding on this one:
 
In Case of Emergency, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Now back at the easel, but another warning is coming over the TV. Seems to be for places north of here, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment