Tuesday, March 2, 2021

A Busy Afternoon

I got practically nothing done before noon, but the rest of the day was productive. I even got back to a piece I haven't worked on in a year.

Found some better reference for Max, so I completely reworked his face:

 

Max, Wall O' Cats Series © 2021 (click on image for larger view)

  Added a lot of paint on this one, but don't feel like doing the copy is really teaching me anything. The original painting has such lovely atmosphere...

After Cindy Baron,  © 2021 (click on image for larger view)

 This is fun to work on, and I'm going to try to keep it loose:

                            Resting Place, © 2021 (click on image for larger view)

 Then I did some measuring and moved a couple of lines on this, and pulled out the T-square to make sure everything lined up:


Variations On A Theme 2a,  © 2021 (click on image for larger view)

And finally, added texture to the rocks and painted in some ivy. I have plans to put some golden trees in the center, but have to work that out in Photoshop first so as not to ruin what I've got down already. 


                    Variations On A Theme 5,  © 2021 (click on image for larger view) 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment