Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Hard Stuff

I've got four genre pieces, the slice-of-life variety, that have all gotten to The Tedious Stage. I don't feel much like working on them, though they're all about three-quarters of the way through, and they would certainly be showable. So I've got to buckle down and just work. Here's one of the four: today I did more "atmospheric" work, all on the left side. Hardly gratifying, and not much different from what was there before, but it's progress.


  Tuesday, © 2021 (click on image for larger view)

Then I moved on to two of the street corner pieces, but now my back aches from hunching over in my chair, so I'm going to take a break.


        Spring Street, © 2021 (click on image for larger view)  

 


               Another 4th Street, © 2021 (click on image for larger view)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment