Monday, August 1, 2022

Out Of The Gate

It's another Monday, and I've split my working time between painting and closet cleanout/organization. It'll be a real timesaver to be able to find the supplies I need without searching for an hour. 

The painting session went well enough, and I have one more piece to get back to this afternoon.

Spent nearly all of my time on the central face; there's a better resemblance but I think the color's still not quite right.

                                                               Straight Ahead, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

Then moved on to this; mostly that unfinished upper right-hand corner:


                                                               Daily Bread, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                   


No comments:

Post a Comment