Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Back To Work

Here's the latest:

Homes On The Hill, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I really wanted the slope of the hill on the left side to be more dramatic, so I brought it down a bit. Created more definition in the clouds; the sun was right behind that white spot (or two) on the left, and I wanted it to be the brightest bright.

Next:

Old Town, Late Afternoon, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I did find that rigger brush, and it worked very well on those bare branches coming off the left side of the tree. Not sure what else needs to be done on this one, actually. I'll keep it around for a few more days to see if there are any more adjustments to be made.



Atlantic Ocean Series #11, Dawn Phase, © 2017, work in progress

This still needs some small, very dark ripples starting just below the middle of the panel, and some definition on the foamy area in the foreground. But like several others, it's pretty far along. I think I'll be able to finish at least 7 pieces by the end of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment