Monday, April 16, 2018

Pulled This Way And That

On Friday I succumbed to the gorgeous weather. We should have been farmers; we had bought a bunch of young vegetable plants a couple of weeks ago, and the brilliant sunshine and mild temps on Friday made it (finally!) possible to transplant them into bigger containers. As I write this in the gloomy 51 degree Monday rain, I can say that they have taken off in a remarkable growth spurt. After the transplanting, there were other chores to do, and then there was some sipping of wine and lazing around.

But back to painting. I did work on a couple of pieces over the weekend out of guilt:

  Selfies, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

  The Hand Of The Artist, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
For Rent, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 

I think I made the back wall too dark.

    Learned Pond, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Slightly less chaotic than it was. Still needs softening.



No comments:

Post a Comment