Thursday, April 14, 2022

What If

Today I spent more than the usual amount of time on Straight Ahead; the skyscrapers need work but they intimidate me to the point where I just avoid the piece altogether. So I decided to buckle down and get some things done.

After a couple of hours I began to think about just working on this one piece for an entire week, no matter how boring it gets. So I might try that sometime soon.


 
                                             Straight Ahead, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

 After a while I put the brushes down, took a break, and came back to this one, mostly refining the sky and the dark leaves on the vines:


                                              Three Fox Vineyards, Departing Storm, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                  

No comments:

Post a Comment