Friday, July 12, 2019

Blending Gradients

It seemed like the next logical step on this one was to finish the shadowy areas on the back of the box, then I could start to work on the parts in front of it (the black hose, for example). But it took forever to do just a small part, and I had to constantly go to fresh brushes for the blending process. So now I have about 18 brushes to clean, and believe me, that is not my forte.

Plus, some disappointment: will this ever be finished?

In Case of Emergency, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Took another shot at the likeness on the figure in Promise; looks better to me now, but by tomorrow I might change my mind again.

The Promise Of Evening, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment